QUANTITY SURVEYOR –
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join our Management team based at our head office in Aylesham.
Contract types include Residential: Commercial: Healthcare: Education: New Build: Extensions: Refurbishments and Minor Works.
Working with the Management team. You will be part of a highly skilled team and will be given the responsibility to deliver on a number of projects across the South East.
It is important you can share in the values of the team have the desire to progress and be successful.
- You will be dealing with all aspects of contract cost management utilising traditional skills and the latest digital technology.
- While being under management and assisting the Contracts team, you will undertake cost estimating, preparation of tender documents and contract administration, manage client relationships and service delivery on a project basis.
- Quantity Surveyor who is degree qualified with 4-5 years experience from a Construction/Property background.
- You must demonstrate an ability to undertake measurement from drawings and prepare – pre contract cost estimates; contract valuations; subcontractor evaluation and procurement and are likely to have some recent experience as a PQS.
- You will work well as part of a team and demonstrate good people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- You will have effective client interface skills and experience.
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high quality professional service.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary in line with your level of experience.
- An excellent package which includes a holiday allowance, flexible working patterns, pension
What to do next:
The business is looking to hold interviews for the position as soon as possible so please don’t delay in sending your cv. firstname.lastname@example.org