Health & Safety Principles and Objectives
Breem Construction is committed to continual improvement of health and safety performance; this is complimented by our Alcumus SafeContractor accreditation.
Our strategy for health and safety management relevant to the current project, and details of how these arrangements will be communicated under Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
To complete the scheme within the contract timescale, and budget, in accordance with the contract documents, whilst ensuring the safety of all site personnel, the general public, and future users of the building.
The site will be operated in accordance with the principles of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, H.S.E. guidelines, Breem Construction’s safety policy, and all safety legislation and guidelines referred to therein.
Breem Construction recognises that its activities have environmental implications in both the long and short term.
It is therefore the policy of the company to:
- Aim to lessen environmental damage and increase, where possible, the opportunities for environmental enhancement.
- Consider the environmental impact as a vital part of the decision making process.
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Encourage personal effort on the part of all employees and subcontractors to reduce or prevent environmental damage and to act as good neighbours to those affected by our activities.
- Provide and exhibit this policy and such written instructions as are necessary to aid its implementation.
- Co-operate with others to improve environmental conditions.